Let em' burn!
Profile
Entries
Tagboard
Links
plugin
&
play
When I make promises,
Things happens
Once we were in the skies.All in black, held our pride. Then came a bunch of kiddies Make sure they are not seen. Do hide.
Sunday, June 1, 2008, 9:52 PM
Its drizzling sweat! HELP!
haha. I'm bored. Sumone tell me wat to post here. Its
dead
!
*dead - Not alive or watever u want lah.
:
P
I got thick lips and tongue. Haha!
*SMOOCH*
*SMOOCH*
the
deception
ist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
Name: Muhammad Hisyam.
Turning 17
1/5 of a Coalition.
partners
in
crime
Ain
Aisha
Amalul
DMC 03.09
Elly
Fet
Ifah
Ira
Jessica Etania
Louis
Mariah
Melyaw
Miz-29
Nabilah
Nasri
Natalie
Qomarul
Sabrina
Samantha
Shika
SPSSC
Syababut Taqwa
back
to
Few days ago
+
For times u've hurt me, I've brushed it off like i...
+
Great song with great dance moves^^ Enjoy~xxxxxxxx...
+
They are NOT asses. Get dat in your head-_- Sumpah...
+
Ain Syafawani (: Alrite, this is a lil shout out ...
+
Happy Bdae to you.Happy Bdae to You.Happy Bdae to...
+
ITS BEEN LONG! I NOE.Bt i'm back here updating (xA...
+
<?xml:namespace prefix = o /><?xml:namespace prefi...
+
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOK, this is funny fuck. Hahah...
+
BELIEVE IT! WE ARE GOING TO MOSCOW!!Muahaha! Glor...
+
Examzzzzzz
when
i'm
gone
+
January 2008
+
February 2008
+
March 2008
+
April 2008
+
May 2008
+
June 2008
+
September 2008
+
October 2008
+
November 2008
+
December 2008
+
January 2009
+
February 2009
+
March 2009
+
April 2009
+
May 2009
+
June 2009
+
July 2009
+
August 2009
+
September 2009
take
a
bow
An
accidentality
production
Inspiration from
DancingSheep
&
BONBON:D
the
venting
machine